Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Someday mister I'm gonna lead a better life than this...

It is 8:30pm and I am sitting down for the first time today, and a with a full day of work ahead of me. Ben was off today and it was nice out so, we took down our outside Christmas decorations and loaded them back in our shed. Then, because I leave for Florida in two days, for four days, to come home for one day before my parents come for a week; we moved furniture and cleaned the house. We have the front of the house done and tomorrow the kids and I will do their bedrooms. I have to clean and pack clothes for Maggie and me and make sure everything is laid out for the kids on Friday and Monday.

If I can get the house in order before I go(and Ben and his charges don't destroy it), I will get home around 11pm on Monday, get the kids to bed, clothes laid out for Tuesday so that I can drop them at school Tuesday morning and do a big food store run before our company comes. I am tired and I have not lived these days yet, it will be fun with PMS(watch out family:)!

I am sure it will all get done and my parents don't get in until late Wednesday, so, I have plenty of time.

No comments: