Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I always needed time on my own...

My parents are gone. And it will be two whole weeks until we see them again. We never see them this much. In a six week period I will see my mom four times and my dad three, that is a bit too much even for me:) Poor Maggie doesn't quit get it, and cried and cried for hours after we dropped Grammy and Happy at the airport. Declan and Killi kept telling her that we would see them again in two weeks, but it didn't help.

The bad thing about them leaving is that now I am back to having to do laundry and clean up after dinner. It was nice to have my mom here to do that stuff for me:) But it is also nice to have my family back to myself. I am looking forward to a low-key week and lots of time at home this weekend. It is cold here. I will be happy to stay in with a fire and PJ's all weekend.

We went to Carlos O'Kelly's for dinner tonight(Tuesday is kids day), and all of our "friends" were there, I spend way too much time there. We had a nice dinner, and Rebecca, Shane and Tracey wanted to know where you were. I said warm in Florida! They will be waiting for you next Tuesday:)



blog title: Avril Lavigne - When You're Gone

2 comments:

Tribe Mama said...

How sad is our little world!

Not too warm here, we were chilly today even in sweatshirts :)

I hear we will be coming back to quite the cold snap, but I will be happy to see my friends!

BTW...don't tell the kids, but we found them each a walrus and something from Disney (and something for you too!)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.