Wednesday, January 16, 2008

It'll take more than a doctor to prescribe a remedy...

Ok, I have been seeing a Chiropractor for the past two weeks. It is the first time I've ever gone and so far I am really enjoying it. There was no injury that took me there just three kids in three and a half years and now a total of six years of carrying a kid everyday. My back just felt tight and out-of-whack all the time, so I decided to give the Dr. Tom a try.

I went with him for a few reasons:

1. He personally answered the phone when I called. ( He does have a receptionist, but he answered that day:)

2. He is a talker, I like that. He gave me good personal information about himself.(I have a bizarre need to have a personal relationship with everyone in my life)

3. Most importantly, he was born and raised in New Jersey. (Fellow New Jersey natives make me comfy. He was smart enough to marry a Jersey Girl, too. I knew he was brilliant then :)


Anyway, my time with him has been good. My back is slowly starting to feel better. I am going to give the chiropractic thing a shot for the next year and see if I feel better. I am very open-minded to alternative medicine and chiropractic philosophy makes sense to me. I hope I am not disappointed. Next up acupuncture!(Not sure I can sell the husband on that one:)





blog title: Bon Jovi; Bad Medicine

1 comment:

Tribe Mama said...

I need to go see Dr Tom, my back is killing me-could be stress-could be the trip-could be being old with three kids! We miss you guys!