Friday, January 25, 2008

You know if it weren't for trucks we wouldn't have tailgates...

First, I'd like to say I didn't get far on the house work today, but there is always tomorrow. I finally got moving at 1:30pm and had to get myself and the girls showered and out the door by 2:30, I did, so all was well. And there are plenty of activities for tomorrow not that little was cleaned today:)


Our trip downtown was nice. Ben and I took the kids to Bullfeathers, a restaurant on Capitol Hill that we went to all the time when we lived up there. It was fun to take them there. I love going back to the old neighborhood. It is my favorite place I ever lived. I would move back in a minute if I could afford to:) Next we were off for Ben's special treat for us! The car show! It is always my favorite family activity all year:) The kids like climbing in and out of the cars. It wasn't bad this year, everyone walked the whole time, they did great. It is a ton of walking for those little legs.



Funny little story:

WE got into the car show and had gone through a few makes and Killi turns to me and asks, "Mommy, where is the car show?" I tell her this is the car show, and she just looks at me. We walk on to the next brand and there is a man on a stage with a car talking about it and Killi runs over and sits on the floor in front of the stage. So, I bend over and ask her what she is doing. She looks at me and says, "Mommy, I am watching the car show." And there we sat for the next 20 minutes listen to a man talk about GMC Trucks. But she got to go to "The Car Show".)





blog title: Alan Jackson; Pick Up Man

2 comments:

Tribe Mama said...

That is so Killi!

Glad you guys had fun, wish we could have come, but Ryan was being a putz!

Tribe Mama said...

That is so Killi!

Glad you guys had fun, wish we could have come, but Ryan was being a putz!