Monday, January 21, 2008

A real life fantasy...

On another note, my sister's c-section has been scheduled for Friday February 1 @ 2pm. I am very excited. This means I will be there to see my niece be born. I can hold her right away. I thought I was going to miss it, but the doctor held her off until the first(sister not happy about that!). It is perfect. We get there on Wednesday, the baby comes Friday and Ben doesn't leave until Monday, so I can help Meg all weekend and Ben and my Mom can keep the kids!

Only sad news in this, I will have to miss the Hannah Montana 3D movie on Friday, Ben and my Dad will get to go instead:) SO VERY SAD!





blog title: Bobbie Brown; Every Little Step

2 comments:

Tribe Mama said...

I am so happy you get to hold Gracie, give her a squeeze for me, I need a baby fix!

So sad about Hannah Montana, I will think of you as I sit there with 17 girls!

A Jersey Girl said...

HaHa! I will hold her lots for you as I do not need a baby fix. I am very done!