Sunday, January 27, 2008

Girls, Girls, Girls...

When I found out I was pregnant with Killian I was not completely sold with the idea of having a daughter. I was very happy being the mother of a son and thought I would be happy to have a house full of boys. I had Killi and I was over-joyed to have a happy and healthy baby girl. I was still not looking forward to the teenage years, but I was happy to be able to buy baby girl clothes:) Next baby was a girl too. Now I was really nervous, two teenage daughters! Listening to the high-pitched whine of the girls fighting does not always make easy or fun, but as they are getting older I have found things that I love doing with them. One of them, going to get our nails done. I am so happy to have little girls to go and get my nails done with. I am sure as they get older, I will be very sorry that I started this so early. They will be all about the clothes and make-up, and I will have only myself to blame. That is a risk I will take because I really love how excited they get when they get their nails painted:) So, tomorrow we will go get our nails done so that we are ready for flip-flops on vacations!







blog title: Motley Crue; Girls, Girls, Girls

No comments: