Sunday, January 6, 2008

til you walked into my life...

The baby shower was a success, and my sister was totally surprised that I showed up. It was nice and she got everything she could want, and more. Declan and Killi made pictures for Baby Gracie, that I framed for Megan and Izzy, Megan loved them so much she cried when she opened them. When she told Izzy about them she was so excited that he already hung them up for her:) That made me happy and I know the kids will be too when I tell them.

It is finally getting warm and sunny here as we are getting ready to come home. I haven't made it to the pool yet, but Maggie got in twice.

Well, we are off for home tomorrow night and I can't wait to see my kids. It feels like I've been gone forever. Ben has done a great job this weekend and even cooked for them last night and tonight. I am so proud of all of them. Especially my husband. He is very tired and grouchy, but he did it. And he gave up a trip to a Steelers Playoff Game and took Declan and Killi so that I could be here for my sister's baby shower. Sometimes he is a very awesome husband!





blog title: Tim McGraw; My Best Friend

No comments: