Monday, January 21, 2008

'Cause I'm sick and tired...

OK! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! Maggie is sick again. Fever, cough, whining, crying, not sleeping, when will it end. Did we not just do this? It has not even been a month since our last dance with the plague. We are set to leave for Florida next Wednesday and I cannot do it if everyone is going to be sick. And I am not sure I have it in me to care for her through another illness. We have not had any down time since we all got healthy. Where will I find the strength to get through this one?








blog title: Anastacia; Sick and Tired

1 comment:

Tribe Mama said...

You will make it through. This has has been a really cappy winter and the kids just can't seem to get well. Hopefully this illness will be swift and Maggie will get better soon. Let me know if you need anything!