Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Don't look now, things just got worse...

I ended up getting into bed at 4:30am; As Ben left the bed, Maggie and I got in it. we fell asleep about 5 and got up about 7:45. I hopped out of bed, rounded up the girls, and headed in to a shower(Declan had taken to showering at night). I was able to get everyone showered, dressed and out the door by 8:20, not too bad.

I called the doctor's office on the way and got Maggie an appointment at 9, so that was not going to cost me any extra trips across town. I could pick up Bec and the kids, drop the oldest 3 at school, and head to the doctor with Maggie and leave bec and the other two in the car. Boy, I felt like I had a plan. My day was moving along when...At the doctor's Maggie needed a breathing treatment(double ear infection and pneumonia/RSV/other respiratory desease)so that took longer than I had hoped. Then on the way to the farm, my girls decided they need to pee, so we visited the NEW rest stop on I95 about 10 miles from home. Ah, back on the road, we made it the rest of the way without trouble(about 20 min). At the farm there was no peanut brittle,my only reason for going:( So off to lunch. It is Tuesday, Carlos O'kelly's Day. As we were getting the kids out of the car we discovered that Killi and Gray made it rain on themselves in the backseat, so they were wet. Too bad for them, they ate wet. We go inside and no SHANE. He is our Tuesday waiter. He is 21 and I like to flirt with him, he gets embarrassed, it makes me smile:) It makes Bec yell at me, which also makes me smile:). All in all, not a great morning, although the company was good!




blog title: Dog's eye View; Everything Falls Apart

2 comments:

Tribe Mama said...

Sorry no peanut brittle, i still have a bag here for you if you want. Damn kids, I forgot about them making it rain!

Thanks for the ride, sorry the kids were terrible and I hope Maggie sleeps well.

A Jersey Girl said...

The "rain" was funny as hell:) Would have been funnier to hear the story than live it.