Friday, January 4, 2008

And as we seek so shall we find...

Ok, Maggie and I made it ti Florida in one piece. We had a few bumps along the way, but we are here. Our plane was late leaving the airport so we sat on it for an hour (fun with a two year old!) She was good though. Then, we got to the airport and after having to pay to check our bags it took them an hour and 15 mins to get them to us. But, we are here and do have our bag.

It was 16 degrees when we left DC this morning, it is 66 degrees here, that made the airline trouble worth it:) So, I am here in the warmth for 4 days, I am going to enjoy it!




blog title: Blue's Traveler; Run Around

3 comments:

Tribe Mama said...

Glad you are there safe and sound, and Maggie was good for the trip!

Why did you have to pay for your bags, you are only going for three days, what did you pack???

Tribe Mama said...

BTW...Love Blues Travelers!

Our wedding song is a Blue's Travelers song, though not this one :)

A Jersey Girl said...

I couldn't carry the bag and Maggie. I thought it would easier to just check our one little bag, boy was I wrong:)