Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Blow horns you sure sound pretty...

I HATE THE WINTER! No matter what I do I fall into a depression after the holidays. I am not sure if it is because I run around so much before and during the holidays that I am bored or lonely, but it is no good. It might be the weather, but I spend four days in Florida and the last two here have been nice. It might just be PMS, but still it is no good. I would be happy to sit in bed, alone, and with no phones or family to take care of until spring. Ben and I have next to nothing to say to each other, both too tired to talk or listen. Maggie is killing me. All she does is whine. It is awful. I spend more time putting her in her room than I do anything else throughout the day. You know what, it is time for make some time for reflection. I know my life is good, and what I am feeling coming with the winter every year. I am not going to get sucked in this year. I will find a way to turn the beat around, and I will do it before spring:)

1 comment:

unschoolingsupermom said...

You should grab Maggie and find an indoor play place so you can both relax and blow off some steam. Better then you both being home and upset. Let the little things go and enjoy the time you have together.