Thursday, January 3, 2008

I'd Do Anything...

Here is what is nice about having a best friend: she is upset with you, and for good reason, but still you know she will pick up your kids as planned. She will also, I'm sure, make sure that she feeds them dinner Monday night as she will know they will have eaten nothing but junk since I left them with their father. And she will do all of this while taking care of her own 3 kids and home and working full time.


BEST FRIENDS ARE GOOD. EVEN WHEN YOU ARE NOT!



blog title: Oliver; Anything

5 comments:

Tribe Mama said...

Oh crap, you want me to feed them too!!!!!

No worries, Em, it happens and it could be influenced PMS and the post holiday blues :)

We are all set for Monday, either Ryan will get Killi or he will come home and watch Gray and I will get her while on my call. I plan to make something they will all eat for dinner, I am guessing that will be shrimp and pasta with salad of course!

A Jersey Girl said...

HAHA! No, you don't have to feed them. They can sit and watch you guys eat.

Tribe Mama said...

That would be mean, after all they are only 5 and 6. Now if they were older...

Tribe Mama said...

BTW...I am hoping the lyric is from Oliver, b/c by and far that is one of my favorite songs!

To Timbuktu..and back again!

A Jersey Girl said...

Me too. You know how I love musicals!