Sunday, January 20, 2008

It's cold outside...

I have spend the past two days in migraine hell. It was so awful yesterday that I spent the better part of the day in bed. I must have really looked bad too, because Ben took the kids to lunch and never woke me up when they got home. I walked around with my sunglasses and hood on to block the light, but even that did little to dull the pain. Last night I tried meds to help me sleep and get rid of the migraine, but Maggie was up every hour so that didn't do me much good. I was just more tired this morning and still had a headache. As the day went on, and I napped on and off the pain has lessened. It is getting worse now, but no where near what it had been. I hope tomorrow brings more relief.

My family has been wonderful though. The kids have let me rest and Ben has taken care of the kids. It has been a nice weekend here. And we still have another day:) The kids would like to get out and do something tomorrow. They are sick of sitting in the house. It was too cold to go out today anyway. It could be worse, we could have had tickets for the Green Bay vs. New York game, it is 0 there with a wind chill of 25-30 below! Those fans have dedication!




blog title: Wham; Wake Me Up

3 comments:

unschoolingsupermom said...

Im sorry you are feeling so bad. It is nice that Ben is helping out so much so you can rest.

unschoolingsupermom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A Jersey Girl said...

Yes, a nice change around here:)