Monday, January 21, 2008

About some useless information...

I am now obsessed with finding a Wii. I want one. I didn't think I wanted one, but now I do. I made fun of Bec and Melissa for getting it for Christmas and now I see how wrong I was. They of course, being as smart as they are, ordered theirs well before Christmas, so they found them. Now, There are none for me! I know if I am patient I will be able to get one in a few months, problem is, patience is a trait I do not have. I guess I will be forced to work on it. It is after all only a video game and I was planning on getting it for my birthday in March, I am sure I can wait.







blog title: The Rolling Stones; Satisfaction

2 comments:

Tribe Mama said...

I'll find you one online today, then we can scrap game night and just play Wii.

A Jersey Girl said...

PLEASE! PLEASE! FIND ME ONE:)