Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Mama she's home in the window waitin' up for us...

Maggie and I made it home. Our flight was delayed about an hour which meant that the kids didn't get to bed until midnight, therefore; the girls did not make it to school and I did not make it to the food store. Oh well, I will go on Thursday morning.

I am surprisingly tired after that quick trip. My mother and I got alot done at Megan's and she is ready for Gracie to be born. It sure was work and not pleasure. It was nice though, and I am very happy I was able to.

My parents will be here tomorrow, and I will do some cleaning for them. Get the laundry cleaned so my mom can put it away:) Thursday I will try the food store and then some fun. I hope the weather stays dry.



blog title:Bruce Springsteen;
Rosalita

No comments: