Saturday, January 26, 2008

Another saturday night...

Ben and I went out on a date tonight. We decided to go to dinner and a movie. We also decided to try a restaurant in town that we had never been to. It turned out to be very nice, and over all a wonderful evening. Dinner was a bit pricey, but the place had almost no kids in it and that made it worth all the money in the world. Please do not misunderstand, I love kids, but it is nice to go to a place that is not "kid friendly" when you are lucky enough to go out without yours:) I had the surf and turf and my steak and lobster were among the best I've ever had. It was very nice and we will go back again for special occasions.


After dinner we headed to the movies to see 27 Dresses. It was a cute movie (chick-flick) but good. All in all, we had a very nice time. Not a cheap date, but one of the best in a long time:)




blog title: Cat Stevens;Another Saturday Night

No comments: