Friday, January 18, 2008

And you're not thinking about tomorrow...

Another week down. I am happy to have the weekend here. Ben has not gotten home before 7:30pm all week and most mornings was gone by 5:30am. It made for a lot of tired people. He was tired from work, I was tired from doing all I do and all he does, the kids are tired from a week with my parents and school. I am looking forward to a relaxing family weekend, and we have an extra day with Ben and Declan home Monday for Martin Luther King Day. Bad news is it is going to be cold here this weekend. They say 20's on Sunday, I am not looking forward to that!

Tomorrow I go back to see Dr. Tom. I can't wait. I didn't go today, so I am really looking forward to tomorrow. I don't know if he is physically helping me or it is all psychological, but I really do feel better. Dr. Tom put me on a one year treatment plan and I have decided to give it a go.



blog title: Goo Goo Dolls; Black Balloon

No comments: