Monday, December 31, 2007

It's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow...

I will make a New Year's Resolution this year. I never do, but I am going to really give it a try this year. I am hoping that by stating and setting goals for myself, I will be more willing and able to follow through with it. My resolutions will include two personal, two for my family, and one professional. So, here I go, and please feel free to ask how I am doing through the year, it will help keep me on track:

Personal Resolutions:
Get back on the treadmill
Make time for myself

Family Resolutions:
Spend more individual time with each member of my family
Cut money on "wants" by 50%

Professional Resolutions:
I will get my paper work submitted to sub and do it next school year.


Wish me luck, I am gonna need it!

No comments: