Wednesday, December 19, 2007

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is now Wednesday night, December 19, and I am no closer to being ready for Christmas then I was yesterday. I am down to 2 days left to be ready, and I now wonder if it is going to happen before of after I have a breakdown. I am feeling a bit better, not near well, but better. I think the kidney infection has cleared, and pneumonia is clearing, I am still battling the cough and am so tired, but I really an feeling better than last week. Ben and the kids are on the mend as well, I am thankful for that. I am hopeful that we will stay that way through the holiday.

Ben am I have had to cancel yet another trip we were trying to go on ALONE. I am starting to think it is never going to happen. At least we have that lock on our bedroom door:) Someday I suppose we will have more time alone then I will be able to stand, but for now, we will find time between work, school and kids to see each other.

2 comments:

unschoolingsupermom said...

Aww, it sucks that you are feeling so bad. I am feeling a little crappy but not nearly as bad as you are. You definatley arent the only one not ready for Christmas. I havent wrapped one thing and still have three presents to buy for people. We never did get the tree decorated. Maybe that is for the best, because Claire has been investigating everyone elses trees. It sucks that you havent been able to go on trip without the kids. I hear yah though. For us it has been almost five years. Hope you feel better

Tribe Mama said...

Who you kidding, there are a lot of Saturday evenings when you two have had too much time together and you are wishing for Monday :)

It'll happen soon!