Thursday, December 27, 2007

SO KISS ME AND SMILE FOR ME...

Well, Christmas is over; tree is down, playroom reorganized, and we are ready for the next project which will be traveling. Ben, Declan and Killi are going back to New Jersey for a football game this weekend and next weekend Maggie and I are off to Florida for my sister's baby shower. We will get home from Florida and the next day my parents come for a week, oh yeah and Billy, Kelly and Angie will come for two days while my parents are here. We will be busy!

The Holiday was good. The kids got more than they could ever want or need. Ben took the girls to church on Christmas Eve, and Declan and I went to my Uncle's for a party. The kids were wonderfully behaved throughout our trip to New Jersey(and are making up for it today), I always tell them how important it is that they behave when we are out, so I guess I have only myself to blame:)

Last night the kids and I went to the Kelley's for dinner(a very,very good one!) with Ryan's mom and brothers. It was a good time and again the kids were great and this time there were six of them all 7-2 1/2, that is pretty impressive! They are awesome kids!

I hope everyone else had a great holiday too and hope the new year is a good one for all!

2 comments:

Tribe Mama said...

The kids were so great, and I am glad you had fun!

unschoolingsupermom said...

We had a pretty quiet Christmas. The kids and I started getting sick and so we werent able to visit with Charles' family. His gma was in the ICU and we didnt want to chance getting her sicker. So, we stayed home and enjoyed it ourselves.