Sunday, December 2, 2007

GOOD NIGHT MOON

Sleep. That is all I've wanted to do all day, so I pretty much have. It was 9:45, before I got out of bed, and then all I did was eat. I was back on the chair asleep by 11:00. I sat there for an hour, then moved to the couch where I slept on and off until 2:15 when I got up to do the dishes (dishwasher broke today, think it hasn't sunk in yet!). I was back asleep by 3 and didn't get up until 5 to help Ben get the kids ready for swimming and get ready for my hour alone with Maggie. I did make the kids dinner, clean up the playroom(Ben let them play all day and never clean up!), ran a vacuum, and do some more dishes, before I got Maggie to bed. Now, all the kids are in bed. Homework is done and I need to go back to sleep. I wish I knew why I felt so shitty. I don't know the last time I slept this much.

No comments: