Sunday, December 16, 2007

We had a very busy weekend. We went to pick my mom up at the airport at about 10pm, and on our way I got a call that Rebecca's baby was on the way to the ER. So, Ben and I dropped off the kids and the grandmother and mad a quick run to the hospital to fetch her two health(a relative term,as no one in either one of our families has been health in what seems like weeks!) Back to the house we come, and everyone is tucked in and asleep by 1:30. And my my was here, and did get up with the kids first in the morning, so it was all ok.

We took Saturday morning slow. Waiting to get word on Grayson. Word came and he was staying another night. So, Ben took the four older kids to the movies while I ran to the mall with my my and Maggie. When we got back my mom took Killi and I to get our nails done for Killi's birthday. It was great. I got my eyebrows done on Friday and my feet Saturday, I has made my illness a bit more manageable. I don't feel like I look so shitty anymore. Then we went to dinner and made a run to Target. Then home and off to bed.


Today was kinda a crazy day. I got up and had to make a cake for Killi's Birthday party. Why I thought I wanted to do this at my house on a Football Sunday, I am not sure. Not to mention I am still quite sick. So, no frosting at target, I made my own. It was fine, but then I needed to decorate the cake. I am not very creative and even less artistic. The cake look ok, and Killi liked it. So, it was good.

The best news of all is that Grayson came home, and stopped for cake on the way. Now, I will spend the week getting ready for Christmas. Wrapping, packing, shipping,
and I will get healthy too!(Here's hoping!)

1 comment:

Tribe Mama said...

I cannot tell you how thankful I am that you guys were here to help. It made being with Grayson so much easier since I didn't have to worry about the girls.

The cake looked GREAT, not just OK, give yourself some credit :)