Thursday, December 13, 2007

I went to the doctor today. I have pneumonia and a kidney infection. My chest hurts, my ribs ache, I can't sleep because I just cough, I am so tired. Enough self-pity, now I will move on.

This morning, as we were loading up for school, Killi wrote her name on the side of my car. It was awesome. It was the first time she has ever written her name. It was so cool. I hope this is a step in the right direction. She cannot tell you what the letters are except "K", but I will take it and be excited for her. SHE ROCKS!

Maggie is not 100%, and I am not sure which direction we are moving in, she napped today and only does that when she is sick. I am hoping she is not going backwards on me.

Ben is recovering from his pneumonia. Now we play who can cough longer and harder. Fun game.

And Declan is Declan. He got his first report card ever this week. He did great. I am very proud of him. He is reading real books now. It is so cool.

My mom comes tomorrow to take care of us. I am very excited. She will do all my laundry and put it all away. I can't wait. She is the best mom in the world.

1 comment:

unschoolingsupermom said...

hey, when she is done helping you, will she come and help me? Washington has lots of sites to see..Hope you feel better.