Sunday, March 30, 2008

Blogging Fun...

I will admit that I have become a Blog junkie. I spend way to much of my very little free time reading people's blogs. I love to see what's going on in other people's lives, it is like people watching by reading(and people watching is one of my favorite past times:) I have come across some incredible blogs, some that have changed my life, others make me laugh and some that make me cry, but some I find are just so fake, like many people are, because no one can be that perfect ALL the time, I know because I come close(hahaha:)and even I am not that perfect. This experience as been really fun and I hope it continues. So, if you come across a great blog, let me know so I can check it out!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Check out my blog it's very cool and I talk about things you never heard of. In fact if you read my blog you will become smarter!