Saturday, March 15, 2008

Sick Monsters :(

Two of my three little monsters are sick:( Declan came home from school on Thursday with a fever and has had it since and Killi started with the fever sometime around 3am. The virus seems to have some cold like symptoms along with the fever as Declan has been coughing for the past 24 hours and Killi says her throat hurts. I just hope everyone is well before our trip to NJ next weekend. I would be happy if Ben, Maggie and I could skip this one, but that doesn't seem likely. I guess we will have to see how it plays out. I will be at Dr. Tom's first thing Monday morning trying to keep healthy.


We did get some more work done in the yard today. I can't wait to get pictures up when it is all finished. I only wish I'd have taken before pictures:) Things are really coming along.

P.S. It looks like Tricia and baby Gwen have had a good 24 hours! That always makes me happy to read:) Check out Nate's blog for more updates!