Thursday, March 20, 2008

Tomorrow is Friday...

Some days I a just plain tired. Today is one of them and I am not seeing much relaxation in the future. We had nixed plans to go to NJ for Easter, when everyone was sick with the Flu, but now everyone is on the mend and wanting to make the trip. I am happy to go with them, but I am not looking forward to the traffic. I know that next week is Spring Break and I do not have to leave the house at all if I don't want to. I have lots of projects to get done around the house. Some painting, bathroom remodeling, more planting, carpets cleaned and some general decluttering. I love Spring though and it always gives me a big boost of energy to get moving.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Thats great...A trip to NJ whats better than that! :) Think about all the great things that come with going to NJ:
1. The Circus
2. Windmill Hotdog
3. Pork roll on a hard roll
4. The beach (To Play)
5. Your in-laws

I know you will have so much fun! Try to rest on the ride up because i know you haven't had your rest in over a week and it's gonna be a long weekend! Try to stay sane and have fun. Stay positive :) That's your new moto....right? LOL