Saturday, March 22, 2008

We Made It!!!

Well, it turned out to be a very long ride. We didn't get here until 8:15pm. That's right, the kids and I started out our journey at 1:50pm and didn't end until 8:15pm. Much too long to be in the car. It is trips like these that make my realize that I am going to have to suck up the cost of gas and my car payment and keep the Suburban:) It is no fun when the kids can touch each other:(


Maggie got her birthday present from Aunt Megan two days ago, I guess Aunt Megan didn't like the gardening outfit Maggie had picked out for herself:) Here is a before and after, you decide who did better:)



1 comment:

Megan said...

That's AWESOME the before and after is the best makeover I have seen in a long time. Maybe other people I know should take her makeover lead as well! She is the prettiest gardner ever besides her aunt Megan!HAHAHA I must say I give the after 2 thumbs up!