Friday, March 14, 2008

It's Friday...

The kids are home from school today. Declan came home sick yesterday and is not allowed back for 24hours, so long weekend for him:) And, I was too lazy to get up and take Killi to school this morning. So, long a weekend all around. Ben should be home by 3pm, and maybe I will have cleaned up alittle by then, but I am not moving so fast this morning. The kids are happily playing the Wii and playdough, and I am surfing the net and chatting with some friends. Laid back days are nice sometimes. Life is so busy and fun of "Have To's" that is is refreshing to have an entire "Want To" day:) I will work on laundry and vacuum at some point. I should get out and continue working on the yard before the rain, but that may not be in the cards today. I am looking forward to a quiet weekend as next week should be another crazy one for Ben, which makes it crazy for the rest of us:) and next weekend we are off to NJ for Easter( and Maggie's B-Day)!

Exciting news this morning: Farmer Ben put in our beef order, so in about a month Bec and I should have our beef. I am very excited about this, not just from a "drug free" meat angle, but also, it tastes so much better. I love when things are good for you and taste better all at the same time:)

Happy Weekend! And Remember, 12 DAYS UNTIL MY BIRTHDAY!!!!

No comments: