Monday, March 3, 2008

It's 3am, Again...

Yes, you read that correct, it is 3am and I still up. I played some Guitar Hero and still can't beat Lou, I've written some of my essay and found another school to apply to, I have resettled Killi who was thirsty, and now I sit blogging again. My mother would tell me get off the computer and go to sleep and I tried, but laying there seemed so stressful.I do have a small complaint about TV at 3am, it is really bad. I find it hard to believe that not one of my 300+ channels has a decent show on. They act as if we insomniac are not worthy of a good show or two:)

Oh my, I forgot to share about the $50ea. bottles of juice Bec and I bought the other night. Yes, I did say that we spend $100 on less than 60oz of juice. That is right, JUICE not wine, JUICE. Well, live and learn. We have found some cheaper options to this juice so that $50 a bottle never happens again:)

No comments: