Monday, March 10, 2008

MONDAY MORNINGS ARE GOOD!!!

The time change is not really workin' for us yet. This morning we over slept, we did not get up until 8am(we needed to get up at 7am), this was okay, I decided to just keep Killi home and that way we had time to get Declan to school on time. So, The girls and I(in our PJ's, and no brush through the hair) Took Declan off to school. On the way he asked if I would stop and get him a sandwich at McDonald's, so I did. Well, that was a bad idea. He ate on the way to school fast and drank his juice, and you guessed it, he walked into school and threw up. That's right, I had to go into the school(REMEMBER: not showered, no teeth brushing done, no bra and underwear, no shower since Saturday)and get him. I got him he was fine, got home, played, ate lots for lunch, he was fine.

2 comments:

Megan said...

You DIRTY GIRL! Who does that! LOL Well at least Dec is ok and I bet all the teachers and staff got a good laugh this morning when they saw you.:) I can just picture how you looked and I'm laughing my butt off!

Tribe Mama said...

Happy is is OK, better throw up at school than at home :)