Sunday, March 9, 2008

Too Quick!

Boy, Saturday just flew by. We had some errands to run and Declan had a birthday party to go to. I tried again to clean out some of the crap in the girls room and give them alittle more space. Got a bit of the laundry done(not even close to all) and went out to dinner with Ben. And best of all I found a pair of jeans that fit(after trying on NO LIE 15 pairs), now I have jeans and that is a good thing!

We will spend the day at home today just vegging out. Declan and Killi have swimming tonight and then we start the week all over again.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Boy you did alot! Good thing your staying home today....Me Too! I hope you have a good start to your week:)

Tribe Mama said...

Glad you found jeans, I know you really needed them.

Another week already, they just keep coming. I am ready for summer, when we can sleep in and veg all day, hahaha! Ok, at least we can hang around until the pool opens :)