Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A Nice Day...

I had a very nice birthday. My entire family called(at different times) and sang Happy Birthday to me. It was awesome! I got up, slowly and made my way into a shower and over to Dr Tom's and Lowe's, then to Carlos for lunch with my favorite kids in the world:) I got my fried ice cream for my birthday and I was happy. I came home, unloaded my goodies from Lowe's and got a visit from our babysitter who is the most wonderful babysitter ever and I think the only teenager I have ever liked, since being one:)and I am not just saying that because she brought me beautiful flowers for my birthday:) After a short visit with her I went back to gardening.


Now, Ben and Declan are at soccer practice, Killi is watching TV, dinner is cooking and Maggie and I are resting on the couch.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I'm so glad you had such a great day. You deserved it! :) Enjoy playing with that duck!!!