Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Gardening Help...

I finally got myself outside today to assess the yard situation and clean up and make some new flower beds. I'll tell ya, yard work is tough work, I was helped along by a great almost 3 year old and a 5 year old, so I guess I shouldn't complain:) I'll tell you, without their help I don't know where I'd be. Oh, right, probably done:) I did get the azaleas trimmed and started on the new bed(which is much bigger than I had thought). I cleaned up some junk in the beds and pulled out some weeds. I'll go back out in a few and get some more done, but we needed a break(maybe I can sneak out without them next time:) It is supposed to rain alot this weekend so, I would like to get the bed turned so that it can get some nice rain. I would also like to get the forsythia in the ground before the rain comes. I guess I will see how it goes. Back to the yard with my little helpers!


P.S.- Baby Gwyneth had a pretty tough night last night and Nate, Tricia and the Baby could use some good thoughts and/or prayers if you can give them:)

3 comments:

Megan said...

I think if you let the girls help you the garden will look better :) Things always are better when done with love!

Tribe Mama said...

Hey at least they want to help. Haven just wants to scowl at me and yell nasty things :)

I am sending all my good thoughts, and today they are a rare breed, out to Nate, Tricia and Gwyneth!

CFHusband said...

Thank you!