Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Now, I am tired. It was 12:30am before I got to bed last night after having slept for 3 hours the night before and Maggie decided today that we should get up at 5:45am instead of our 6:30am that she has been doing for the past week. I keep trying to tell her that MOMMY DOES NOT GET UP IN THE 6es, I guess I should have added that we get up in the 7s not the 5s. SO, about 14 hours of sleep in 3 nights that is not near enough for me, I am an eight hour a night girl(not that that happens much with the kids)! I can usually get in 6 or 7. This has been a bad run for us on sleep. I hope we can catch up soon.

We did our regular Tuesday routine, Lunch at Carlos, Farm and Dr.Tom, Maggie and Gray have been spending alot of time fight and it is getting annoying, but other than that we had a good day.


(As I sit here writing this Declan is sharing with me his feelings on how hard it is to be 6, If he only knew what was ahead of him:)


AND DON'T FORGET, WE ARE DOWN TO 22 DAYS UNTIL MY BIRTHDAY!!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

So still no sleep...NO GOOD! If I was there I would help you! Maybe you will get to sleep tonight.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY:)