Friday, March 7, 2008

IT'S FRIDAY!!!!

It's raining, but it's okay because it is Friday and Friday is good. The end of the week, two days of no having to rush out the door, no place to go and lots of fun. Tonight we will go out to dinner, well to Carlos O'Kelly's and tomorrow I have booked a babysitter so that Ben and I can go out without them(that is always a nice treat:) Then on Sunday we have no plans. I love Sundays, we usually hang around the house and veg. It is just nice to not HAVE to be anywhere. I am looking forward to catching up on some sleep and laundry. I would like to clean the bathrooms and the girls room, but it might not happen this weekend, and that's okay, it will eventually get done.

1 comment:

Megan said...

sounds like fun! I like your plan....F it if the cleaning doesn't get done!