Sunday, March 2, 2008

Flower Fun!

As you can see, I have figured out(with Bec's help:) how to add pictures to my blog; I am so happy. I can't wait to show everyone my pretty flowers that I plant. Last year, I really gave it a go planting flowers. The kids are a bit older so it is easier for me to spend 35-45 min a day out there with the flowers. It is a bit of a time commitment, but I really do enjoy looking at them plus whenever we are out, people in the neighborhood always tell me how pretty they look:) So, this year I will expand abit, some different flowers(I can't wait to get some Hollyhock growing), I will add to my perennials, I am even adding a new flower bed. I will try one last time to grow something around my front tree, I have not had much luck there, but I will try one more time. I will get some sunflowers and another foxglove, a bleeding heart, and lots of daisies(they make me smile), and I am sure I will find many more that I want to fit in. I will update with pictures as the colors start to bloom:)

No comments: