Saturday, March 29, 2008

Family Gardening

We spent the day gardening, again. This time mulching. 35 bags and many hours later the mulching is done. I am so happy with the way the yard looks. After a few years(once everything is established)it will be so nice. Three more projects left for outside then I get to enjoy all the hard work. Tomorrow I will plant our grapes and get moving on one more new bed to fill with sunflowers and daisies for cutting. The last project will be my backyard bed, I don't spend much time in the back( I am too nosy:) so that is on the back burner. I just want the front to be done before we go on vacation.

I did have lots of help today though with Ben and all three kids offering a hand(haha). They really did help. Declan and Killi practiced a little soccer too, so that was good and they are tired, which is good too:)


Before I go, I saw on Nate's Blog that Tricia is not feeling great and could use some special thoughts and/or prayers if you've got them. Make sure you check out their story if you haven't. They are an incredible family:)