Monday, March 3, 2008

I Can't Sleep..

So, when I can't sleep I fill my mind with useless stuff, like what FIVE famous men would I like to kiss and why. Here is what I came up with, and no judging, you are free to make your own LIST if you'd like.



1. Matthew McConaughey- For reasons I am may never understand, I want to kiss him(and not stop there) He is my dream man for a one night stand:)

2. Tom Selleck- I have wanted him to kiss me since, well forever . There is nothing at all bad to say about him. However, I would like the kiss with a mustache:)

3. LL Cool J- Have you ever seen lips that need to be kissed more than his. They look so soft and juicy, and I want to kiss them

4. Hugh Grant- because if you have sat through as many Hugh Grant movies(good and bad) as I have, the least he could do is kiss me

5. Well I guess I only have 4 for the list. That is ok because the things I want to do to Matthew McConaughey, can count for numbers 1&5, no problem. Numbers 2-4 on this list have not changed for many years and I reserve the right to change-out the other two for the flavor of the month:)

2 comments:

Megan said...

I will have to think about it and get back to you with my top five. I have only 2 right now:

1. Alex fron Grey's- He is just hotI could do alot to those lips!

2. Dave Matthews- Not sure why but I really love him, I want to be Mrs. Matthews!

Tribe Mama said...

Mmm, give me Matthew in all his dirty nasty glory!

I don't want LL or Tom, could have Hugh and give me Christian Bale and Ryan Phillipe, I like those tall blonds.

Mmmmmm, Matthew.....ok I need to go dream of him, naked, in the shower...gotta go!