Friday, March 7, 2008

Sleep Update

If you're wondering about my latest night sleep, I am happy to report I got a bit more last night. I slept from 11:30- 2:24(Maggie thought we'd visit then:) and again from 4ish- 6:15, so 5 hours is better than 3 and I will look at it as a positive. I feel alittle sick to my stomach this morning, due to the lack of sleep, but all in all I don't feel too bad. I should be okay as long as I don't get sick, and as I now swear by the powers of chiropractics to keep me healthy, I should be good. I am looking forward to a nice weekend although it is going to rain for the next few days. If the kids are good today Bec and I may let them have a sleep over(minus the Monster I think:), and I think I will try to get to the book store this morning for some gardening books(and replacement of Brittan's book that Maggie destroyed, yes another one!) Then a hop over to Target for a few items, and that is about it. I may have to get myself some more soup for lunch today, I am really enjoying it and today is tortilla soup! Other than that I am hoping for a slow, easy, quiet day.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Slow ans easy...YEAH RIGHT! I'm not sure you ever give yourself a break.I hope you can catch up on some more sleep.:)