Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Unimpressed:(

Bec and I decided to change up our Tuesday routine today and it was not a very good idea. Instead of lunch at Carlos O'Kelly's, we thought we'd try Sonic. Neither of us had ever been to one and a new one just opened on the way to the farm, so we went. It was not very good, and we had been very excited , it was a huge disappointment. It was not cheap, and the food was soggy and just not good. Perhaps it was just this Sonic, but I think we will be sticking to Carlos on Tuesdays:)




*disclaimer to this blog: Becca is from Long Island, NY not far from Nathan's Coney Island Hot Dogs,some of the best in the world and I am from the Jersey Shore and home of Windmill Hot Dogs, which are by far the best in the world:)

4 comments:

Tribe Mama said...

See, I knew that change was bad!

A Jersey Girl said...

haha, it sure was. The whole food day was just bad:)

Megan said...

You fools....Who goes to SONIC! WTF were you guys thinking!

unschoolingsupermom said...

OMG, when we were little and we would drive into Brooklyn with my dad, he would take us to Nathan's. I can just taste the fries on their funky nathans forks.