Sunday, March 2, 2008

Resolutions Gone Bad ...

I have forgotten to mention, and thank you for not asking, but my New Year's Resolutions are not going well. None of them. We have not cut back on spending(new roof, bathroom and a few other things), I have walked on the treadmill once, no application submitted for subbing next year and I have not yet applied to graduate school. Good News is that it is only 3 months into the year so I still have plenty of time to turn these things around. Tonight I will put some new songs on my ipod and make a song list to walk to and walk tomorrow, I will also work on my essay for graduate school, and soon enough the money will run out and we will have to stop spending it:) And if I am really on the ball this week I will pick up my substitute teaching packet on my way to get get the girls on Tuesday or Thursday. I am hopeful that I can turn things around this week and get on track. There just do not seem to be enough hours in the day for me to do all I want to do. I will try harder and that is all I can do:)

No comments: