Monday, July 21, 2008

We had a low-key day today, it was hot again! We ran some errands in the morning and then came home and had a quiet afternoon. The monsters built pillow forts and then the dog knocked them down(I laughed, the monsters not so much:) I made "breakfast" for dinner which made the kids very happy and my life very easy. I did alittle laundry, some dishes and some vacuuming, all-in-all a pretty light day. The monsters wanted to hit the pool, but it was just too hot for me, I wanted to sick in the air all day. My sister suggested standing naked in front of the freezer- I haven't tried it yet, but another day this warm and I might.

The chore chart went over better than I thought it would and they even seemed alittle excited to be "helping out". Declan asked if he could PLEASE clean the windows too:) Who am I to discourage helping.

Tomorrow I will clean out Declan's dresser and closet in the morning and maybe we can hit the pool before the rain and if not maybe the library. Just to get out for a while.

**Meg, I found this for you:) Enjoy it!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Memories OMG I cant even believe u found that!TOO FUNNY.Thanks for the boost I needed it!