Monday, July 14, 2008

It Is Easy To Love Him When...

Husband took the day-off to nurse me back to health and take care of the kids. It was very nice, but it makes me think I must have looked pretty bad when I woke him up at 4am:) Whatever the reason, I was happy to have him especially when Maggie decided to get up at 6:45am. I stayed in bed until about 11, then napped some more on the couch. I did have to clean-up the playroom, make the beds, cook lunch and dinner, vacuum and put the kids to bed, but all-in-all it was a very light day for me.

I think husband enjoyed his day off, he took alittle nap too:) He was up too late last night, and then up with me in the middle of the night and with Maggie at 6:45, so it was a much deserved nap.

I am feeling much better now and the kids are looking forward to me "doing" something with them tomorrow, so I will get into bed soon.

No comments: