Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Christmas Shopping!

I have always been one to start my Christmas shopping early, but this year I have decided to take it to the extreme. I have purchased two presents so far and have another half dozen in a cart to be checked out at amazon. This year I want to put little to none of my Christmas on credit cards so, I figured, if I make a list(a good list) I should be able to buy a few items off of it every pay period. The other nice thing about this is that I will be able to spend the time between Thanksgiving and Christmas decorating and baking cookies and all the fun stuff. Not to mention no crowded stores with germs to make me sick for the holidays:) This also frees up some money to be able to pick up that one last have-to-have item for the kids:)

I hope this works for me, unlike the house cleaning and organizing:)

1 comment:

Ree said...

Good Luck...I would LOVE to do that!!