Friday, July 18, 2008

It's Friday!

A quiet(haha)day at home may be just what I need. My chores are moving along, I am waiting to switch the laundry again and for the dishwasher to finish. I have made the beds and vacuumed, cleaned up the kitchen(Declan made breakfast:)and the bathroom and now I will write some essays for grad school or do some homework.

The kids are happily playing with a neighbor in the girls room, so the noise isn't too bad; however I am sure the mess will be:) I will start thinking about lunch and make a plan for dinner. I don't like to cook when it is so hot. If I cook inside the house gets hot, if I grill I get hot, no good, but I will make a plan.

I am hoping we can lay-low for the weekend, get some cleaning done and some packing. Taking the kids away for two weeks requires alot of planning, I don't want to bring too much, but I also want to have enough that I don't see the kids in the same outfits everyday:) Hopefully, they will spend most of the trip in bathing suits. One for swim school in the morning and another for the beach in the afternoon! Husband will spend most of the trip with us this year so that should be fun, the two of us can beach alone in the morning and then with the kids later. It will be a crazy trip though, as my parents will also be in town for a few days for a wedding. So much to do, so many people to see- two weeks doesn't seem like it will be enough time. It's good I don't have too many friends up there anymore, I'd never be able to see them:)

Alright, off to be productive-

No comments: