Friday, July 11, 2008

Off We Go Into The Wide Blue Yonder...

Just a few more days and we are off again! Grammy and Happy here we come. Hopefully, I can get the laundry done and put away before I go, so that packing for our next trip(with only a week in-between) will be much easier:)

I really do love to travel, although it is not near as easy as it was before kids, but it is getting easier as they get older:) I will admit that I am still not an expert when it comes to flying with the three of them alone, but we always make it where we need to go:)

With school starting soon, and with two of them in "real" school, my travels will have to be limited to school breaks, well at least mostly:) I think the kids enjoy it too. I like that we are able to take them to see the country(even if it is mostly beaches:) it shows them that people really are different, and how exciting that is.

Off we go on another GREAT ADVENTURE!

1 comment:

unschoolingsupermom said...

You know, I know how much you love to be with the kids 24-7 and if you homeschooled like we do you could travel whenever you wanted. NO school schedules.