Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Off Again, Almost:)

Soon we leave for vacation, well for my in-laws, for 2 weeks. While we are there the kids will go to "swim school". That will be fun for them, I think. Declan and Killi went last year, but Maggie was too little, so this will be her first time(and I am not sure who that will go:) It is nice though, they go from 9-12, so I get some beach time alone. And then they still have plenty of free time to go to the beach, or the rides or visit with friends and family.

While we are up there, my cousin is getting married, so my parents will fly up for a few days. That is very good since the kids we really sad about missing them in Florida. It should be a fun trip in all.

2 comments:

Ree said...

Hope you have a 'SWIMMING'ly time!!

Megan said...

Sounds like fun! Wish I was going to the JERSEY SHORE. Here is what you will be doing as I am stuck in FLA:
1.) CIRCUS - Need I say more!
2.) Windmill - Again need I say more!
3.) Porkroll - And one more time...Need I say more
4.) THE BEACH - I wont even say it but u know
5.) Family - I miss them

So just remember when you think NJ sucks just look at the list to remind you of how great it really is!