Friday, July 4, 2008

They're Here, They're Here!

My Brother and his gang arrived LATE Wednesday night and we have been on the go since.

Thursday we met up with Bec and her crew to pick some berries, then headed to the pool.
After the pool we fixed the kids dinner and got them into bed early. Then I share some of the "good" beef with the grown-ups for dinner:) Oh and I forgot, the day started great because Kelly makes breakfast when she is here:)

Friday, again started with Kelly's breakfast. Followed by some cleaning up and a few hours at the pool. Then home some food, showers and off to see the Fireworks downtown.

Tomorrow we are having donuts for breakfast, so that Kelly isn't too tired to help clean before our "little" Fiesta tomorrow night:)I hope the rain stays away, but I don't think I will be so lucky:)

No comments: