Sunday, July 27, 2008

Back At The Beach!

We made it safely to NJ. It was a long,long ride:( It rained today so Husband took the kids to see Space Chimps, the kids found it ok, husband only said it was better than Wall-E(that is not saying much:) The kids start Swim school tomorrow morning so they were in bed early:) I hope I can get them up and moving by 8:30am, it has been awhile since we've had to be up and moving that early:)

Tomorrow night Husband is taking Declan to Yankee Stadium! Declan is excited(maybe not as much as his dad:) So, while they are off in the Bronox, the girls will go out to dinner with Grandma! And maybe a quick run to the boardwalk for some rides:)

As for me, I am hoping to get to the beach for an hour or so tomorrow while the kids are Swimming:) Hope for sun for me:)

1 comment:

Ree said...

Glad ya had a safe trip! Enjoy your alone time!!