Thursday, July 10, 2008

Summer Fun!

To keep with the change theme, I found a new blog template. I am very excited about it as the only thing I love more than the beach is my family. You can only imagine my joy when I get the family at the beach- nirvana I tell you:)

We spent most the day yesterday either running errands or trying to escape the rain. Gus needed to go to the vet for a check-up, I needed some jewelry fixed, run to Rite-Aid, Target, and pick Gus up again. I did pick up The Bee Movie for the monsters, so they had something to do when we were home.

Today the sun is back and so we can head back to the pool. The pool is a great thing-entertainment mixed with outdoor activity(they get so tired) what could be better. Here are some pool pictures from the weekend:




3 comments:

unschoolingsupermom said...

OH, I love the new background! Of course, I am partial to the beach myself.

Anonymous said...

Hey Gal,
LOVE your new background! I agree with you BEACH & FAMILY are an awesome combination. Wish I could make that a permanent combo!
Have a great day.
B

Megan said...

What an AWESOME layout I guess I will have to top mine now!!! Why do you always make me have to work to be cooler than you! I have enough on my plate now my blog!!! I will get you for this! :)